How are Inspire Community Trust responding to COVID-19
Unfortunately, our Offices are closed to the public due to the Corona Virus National lockdown restrictions. However, our staff are now back working as part of the “Operation Restore” to get our service delivery back to as normal as possible taking into account the health & safety factors. Most of our staff are back to operate from our offices. They can also work from home if it Is not necessary for them to come into their office.
All our services are now operating fully except the Day Care Support. We have been working closely with the relevant Council g Officer/s to begin opening the Day Support Service. Our Day Support staff are in touch with the service users to keep them up to date with the situation. A few of the service users who can make their own transport have started attending the Inspire Centre for Day Support.
While our offices remain closed to the public to avoid the spread of Covid 19 infection our staff available to be contacted by an e-mail or their own telephone extension number they would have provided the service users known to them. E-mail address for each of service is provided:
- Day Care support: Partially open for service users with their own transport arrangements, awaiting transport arrangements to be made in conjunction with the Council’s Transport Provider. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 0203 0455316
- Information and advice: email@example.com
- Blue Badges, Freedom Pass, Taxicard and Disability Registration: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk
- Housing Occupational Therapy for housing assessment and adaptations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensory support services for hearing and sight difficulties: email@example.com
- Direct Payments and Individual Budgets: Melanie.McNaught@bexley.gov.uk
- Bexley Wheelchair Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenwich Wheelchair Service: email@example.com
- Central Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Living Solutions - Equipment and Mobility Shop in Sidcup: email@example.com, Telephone: 07899844545
- Blue Badge, Freedom Pass, Taxicard & Physical Disability Registrations: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk (Whilst our offices remain closed to the public, our Staff Team for these services is fully operational. Applications can be made online on: https://apply-blue-badge.service.gov.uk Or By downloading an application form from: https://www.inspirecommunitytrust.org/services/blue-badge-freedom-pass/blue-badge-scheme.html
Application forms are also available from our offices in Slade Green, where they are left in our front lobby. Completed applications forms can be sent to us by post or be dropped at our offices in the front lobby.
Online applications more promptly than those sent by post. When applying online you can pay with a credit or debit card by calling 07375 676363 (between 9.30am to 4.40pm Tuesday to Friday).
Due to the high number of applications our telephone lines can be very busy, for which we apologise. If you have an enquiry about these services or the status of your application then please send an e-mail to: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk
The Health and Social Care Professional/Prescribers can refer for the following services through their unusual links/processes:
- Integrated Community Equipment: Tammy: EDLLoanStore@bexley.gov.uk
- Moving and Handling Service: Tammy.Usher@inspirecommunitytrust.org OR Jo.Doubleday@inspirecommunitytrust.org
Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.
Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.
Inspire Community Trust
t. 020 3045 5100
20 Whitehall Lane
Frequently Asked Questions - Inspire FAQs
Who is Inspire?
Inspire is a community trust aiming to provide help, assistance and information for people who need assistance or our services in the Bexley community.
You can find out more about the services we provide throughout our website as well as a wealth of information, so check us out today.
Where is Inspire?
Inspire has a main centre in Bexley, the address and contact details for this centre can be found under ‘Find Us’ on our website or by phoning 020 3045 5100. Alternatively you can also email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.