How are Inspire Community Trust responding to COVID-19
Unfortunately, our Offices are closed to the public due to the Coronavirus National lockdown restrictions.
We are open for appointment only for essential services and assessments.
Our staff are all working as part of the “Operation Restore” to get our service delivery back to as normal as possible taking into account the health & safety factors. Some of our staff are back to operate from our offices to ensure our essential services can continue to run. They can also work from home if it is not necessary for them to come into their office.
All our services are now operating fully except the Day Care Support. We have been working closely with the relevant Council Officer(s) to begin opening the Day Support Service. Our Day Support staff are in touch with the service users to keep them up to date with the situation. A few of the service users who can make their own transport have started attending the Inspire Centre for Day Support.
While our offices remain closed to the public to avoid the spread of Covid 19 infection our staff are available to be contacted by an e-mail or their own telephone extension number they would have provided the service users known to them. E-mail address for each of service is provided:
- Day Care support: Partially open for service users with their own transport arrangements, awaiting transport arrangements to be made in conjunction with the Council’s Transport Provider. E-mail address: email@example.com Tel. 0203 0455316
- Information and advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Badges, Freedom Pass, Taxicard and Disability Registration: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk
- Housing Occupational Therapy for housing assessment and adaptations: email@example.com
- Sensory support services for hearing and sight difficulties: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Payments and Individual Budgets: Melanie.McNaught@bexley.gov.uk
- Bexley Wheelchair Service: email@example.com
- Greenwich Wheelchair Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrated Community Equipment: EDLLoanStore@bexley.gov.uk
- Central Administration: email@example.com
- Living Solutions – Equipment and Mobility Shop in Sidcup: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 02083006038
- Blue Badge, Freedom Pass, Taxicard & Physical Disability Registrations: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk (Whilst our offices remain closed to the public, our Staff Team for these services is fully operational. Applications can be made online on: https://apply-blue-badge.service.gov.uk
Applications are now online at Apply for or renew a Blue Badge – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Information required for Blue Badge Application
Photo id: Passport / driving licence or a birth certificate & marriage certificate.
Proof of address: Council tax bill/Utility bill or bank statement within last 3 months
Photograph: A recent photograph
Medication: List of all up to date medication – repeat prescription
Medical Info: All up to date medical information – To include hospital letters, diagnoses letters,
treatment letters, also an Encounter report can be supplied from your GP surgery.
Up to date Award letters for:
PIP (Personal Independent Payment) along with points part of the award
DLA (Disability Living Allowance),
AA (Attendance Allowance),
National Insurance number.
Contact Info: Up to date Email address.
Payment will be taken once the Blue Badge has been approved.
Inspire Community Trust – Living Solutions. 50 High Street. Sidcup. DA14 6EH
Tel: 0208 300 6038 – Please call to make an appointment.
Due to the high number of applications our telephone lines can be very busy, for which we apologies. If you have an inquiry about these services then please send an e-mail to: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk please note that staff cannot provide updates on the process of individual applications and you will be contacted in due course.
The Health and Social Care Professional/Prescriber’s can refer for the following services through their unusual links/processes.