Direct Payment Brokerage Support Services

What does legislation say about a Direct Payment/Individual Budget?

Please view regarding the new Care Act 2014 

What can I spend my child’s DP on?

You can spend your child’s DP on activities where the family are having respite away from the child (for example going horseback riding without the family present) but also on hiring a Personal Care Assistant.

How do I get a DP?

Contact Screeners/Care Central for the London Borough of Bexley at or ring 0203 045 5159



Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.  


Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.

Opening hours: Currently  Closed due to the Covid Lockdown

Phone: 020 3045 5100