Flexi-Home Care Services
What makes you different from previously used agencies?
- We are trained in over 19 different speciality (e.g. Medication Administration, Moving & Handling, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety and Safeguarding Adults)
- We are reliable and put quality above quantity for all customers
- We can offer flexible times and with enough notice we can rearrange your calls to suit your requests
- We match your needs with a Personal Care Assistant that meets your specific support requirements
- Quality Monitoring checks on all Personal Care Assistants as well as regular supervision and appraisal process
- Ability to be flexible and provide services needed at the time without worry
- Professional team with over 50 years combined experience in the homecare industry
- We provide consistency
- Registered with Care Quality Commission – www.cqc.org.uk
What kind of service users are you used to dealing with?
We are trained and able to work with a range of needs. We work with service users that require anything from light shopping or domestic support to double-up personal care support; including End of Life/Palliative Care. We also offer Live-In, Sleep-In and Waking Night support.
What happens is my call is running late?
We aim to not be late at every call; however, due to traffic, weather and other service users there may be times we cannot be directly on time. We will ring you and let you know and offer you an alternative and let you know when your Personal Care Assistant will be with you.
We have 30 minutes on either side of the call to attend before officially becoming a late call. If we are more than 30 minutes either side of the time due, then, this will be picked up in the monthly auditing on the timetables and any patterns relating to this will be monitored and rectified.
What happens if I need to cancel my calls?
If you need to cancel a call, we require 24 hours notice in order for a call not to be invoiced. However, we will not invoice you for hospitalisation or emergency medical appointments which cause you to cancel a call.
What are your charge rates?
Please feel free to contact us directly on 07496271766 to enquire more information about our privately run services. Likewise if you wish to complete the online enquiry form on this page we can contact you with information on our privately run services.
Can we do other calls other than Personal Care?
Yes, we are trained and able to support people with a range of needs. We work with service users that require anything from light shopping or domestic support to double-up personal care support; including End of Life/Palliative Care. We also offer Live-In, Sleep-In and Waking Night support.
Can I choose my own Personal Care Assistant?
Yes, you may request certain PA’s that you wish to attend to you on a regular basis. We understand that not personalities match, so we will work with you to make the right choices.
Additionally, we can assist you to employ your own Personal Care Assistant if you wish to do that instead – please refer to Direct Payments Brokerage at www.bexley.gov.uk or Care Central at 0203 045 5159 for more information.
Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.
Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.
Opening hours: 09.00 – 17.00; Monday – Friday
Phone: 020 3045 5100