Inspire Working in Partnership
We work in partnership with the following organisations:
- Bexley Association of Disabled People (BADP)
- NHS Bexley Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- London Borough of Bexley
- Bexley Deaf Centre
- Bexley SNAP (supporting parents with disabled children)
- Bexley Voluntary Service Council (BVSC)
- Kent Association for the Blind (KAB)
- MIND in Bexley
- Queen Mary's Hospital Sidcup NHS Trust
- Friends Supporting Inspire Community Trust
- Prince’s Royal University Hospital (PRUH)
- Darent Valley Hospital (DVH)
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH)
- King’s College Hospital (KCH)
Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.
Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.
Opening hours: 09.00 – 17.00; Monday – Friday
Phone: 020 3045 5100
Frequently Asked Questions - Inspire FAQs
Who is Inspire?
Inspire is a community trust aiming to provide help, assistance and information for people who need assistance or our services in the Bexley community.
You can find out more about the services we provide throughout our website as well as a wealth of information, so check us out today.
Where is Inspire?
Inspire has a main centre in Bexley, the address and contact details for this centre can be found under ‘Find Us’ on our website or by phoning 020 3045 5100. Alternatively you can also email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.